The ePortfolio Template and its Content
The following items are examples of what would be most appropriate content to include in the ePortfolio. Feel free to add other items that represent your interests and project.
- Use relevant images, graphs, and video as much as possible.
- Request student permissions before posting their images and/or student-created videos.
- Download a MS Word LIT ePortfolio 4-stage template for copying/pasting your content into the online/MERLOT ePortfolio. (optional)
- Download a LIT ePortfolioChecklist to assist you in reviewing necessary components.
- Download the steps for creating a MERLOT account & Submitting ePortfolio Form.
- Download the LIT ePortfolio Analysis Rubric.
- Download the Excel Template for Reporting Grade Comparisons.
- For questions and/or assistance with the ePortfolios, email firstname.lastname@example.org..
LIT ePortfolio Stages and Content Items
|ePortfolio Stages||ePortfolio Content Items|
|1. Stage 1||2018/2019 Cohort-Due by June 25, 2018
Project title, course description/abstract, instructional delivery, pedagogical approaches, and class size
About the LIT Redesign
|2. Stage 2||2018/2019 Cohort-Due by October 19, 2018
About the Students and Instructor(s)
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
Accessibility, Affordability, & Diversity Considerations
|3. Stage 3||2018/2019 Cohort-Due by February 15, 2019
LIT Redesign Planning
|4. Stage 4||2018/2019 Cohort-Due by June 14, 2019
LIT Redesign Impact on T&L
Upload table and chart from your template (required) and reflect on your findings with a short description. You must include a course grades comparison or pre/post student achievements.
For questions and/or assistance with the ePortfolios, email email@example.com..